Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Teacher's Ultimate Sign-In Sheet- PDF Version - FREE (Back to School, Open House and many more) --> good idea! I would also use this for a field trip sign out. My last field trip everyone left since we were late coming back. Maybe I'll get them to sign out their child if they make it there before me (which they will).

The Teacher's Ultimate Sign-In Sheet- PDF Version - FREE (Back to School, Open House and many more) --> good idea! I would also use this for a field trip sign out. My last field trip everyone left since we were late coming back. Maybe I'll get them to sign out their child if they make it there before me (which they will).
The Teacher's Ultimate Sign-In Sheet- PDF Version - FREE (Back to School, Open House and many more) --> good idea! I would also use this for a field trip sign out. My last field trip everyone left since we were late coming back. Maybe I'll get them to sign out their child if they make it there before me (which they will).

Download whole gallery
Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes
Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes

Download whole gallery
Free! February Color by Word with six different adorable printables.
Free! February Color by Word with six different adorable printables.

Download whole gallery
Fabulous in First She has these for K and 2nd gr, too!
Fabulous in First   She has these for K and 2nd gr, too!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment