Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes - Pinned by @PediaStaff – Please Visit ht.ly/63sNt for all our pediatric therapy pins

Great class book ideas.
Great class book ideas.

Download whole gallery
Pete the cat - colors
Pete the cat - colors

Download whole gallery
Pete the Cat using shapes What did he step in to make his shoes go from white to another color?
Pete the Cat using shapes  What did he step in to make his shoes go from white to another color?

Download whole gallery
Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes - Pinned by @PediaStaff – Please Visit ht.ly/63sNt for all our pediatric therapy pins
Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes -  Pinned by @PediaStaff – Please Visit ht.ly/63sNt for all our pediatric therapy pins

Download whole gallery
So cute!
So cute!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment