Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

FREE! I have my students fill this out in the beginning of the year. Then when it is time to choose authors for read-aloud books, prizes for Students of the Month, colors for student awards or folders, etc., I look at students' favorites lists. I even take their lists with me when shopping for holiday goodies so I can choose things in their favorite colors. :) Enjoy!

Fun with Cat! Printable sight word booklets for emergent readers. #TpT
Fun with Cat! Printable sight word booklets for emergent readers. #TpT

Download whole gallery
First Grade Common Core Standards MATH Posters $
First Grade Common Core Standards MATH Posters $

Download whole gallery
FREE! I have my students fill this out in the beginning of the year. Then when it is time to choose authors for read-aloud books, prizes for Students of the Month, colors for student awards or folders, etc., I look at students' favorites lists. I even take their lists with me when shopping for holiday goodies so I can choose things in their favorite colors. :) Enjoy!
FREE! I have my students fill this out in the beginning of the year. Then when it is time to choose authors for read-aloud books, prizes for Students of the Month, colors for student awards or folders, etc., I look at students' favorites lists. I even take their lists with me when shopping for holiday goodies so I can choose things in their favorite colors. :) Enjoy!

Download whole gallery
Pete the Cat by Eric Litwin is just an awesome book! Cool Pete steals everyone’s heart.. including mine!This is a great set of Pete the Cat r...
Pete the Cat by Eric Litwin is just an awesome book! Cool Pete steals everyone’s heart.. including mine!This is a great set of Pete the Cat r...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment